Grey’s Anatomy

October 4, 2011 by

So I haven’t been on my blog much because I am addicted to Grey’s Anatomy.  Thanks Cheryl and Rhea!  I had never even seen an episode of Grey’s Anatomy but everyone is always talking about how good the show is, and I felt like I was beginning to miss out.

So in the past four days, on trips to the bathroom, watching the boys ride their bikes, after they go to bed, and every spare moment I get, I have been watching episodes of Grey’s Anatomy.  I am currently deep into season two, and I only have 6.5 seasons to go before I am caught up and I can discuss the happenings.

I love the show and better yet, I have something to do while the husband has football occupying the tv screen.  I love hulu.com too because I can watch episodes of Grey’s to my heart’s content.

To say I am addicted is an understatement.  I was heartbroken when ER ended and remember my days in nursing school and watching the very first episode with my fellow nursing students.  Grey’s is reminiscent of those long days walking the halls of the hospital during clinicals, and even though I am not a doctor, I can surely get all the humor.

Love, love, love Grey’s Anatomy!

Comments

25 Responses to “Grey’s Anatomy”
  1. I have never watched this show, but now I am curious too! What can I be missing?!

O.M.Goodness, I love Grey’s Anatomy, too. Never miss an episode!

3. Dee says:

I’ve watched Grey’s Anatomy since the beginning and even though it’s had it’s ups and downs and isn’t always as interesting to me anymore I still can’t miss an episode. I guess I’m hooked.

4. Kathleen says:

lol So that is where you have been. Yes, Cheryl and Rhea are horrible influences. :P

I love Grey’s too and it is the only show I have watched religiously throughout the years. I loved Ugly Betty too, but they took that away.

5. Anne says:

I love the show too, but it must be kind of intense to watch it all back to back.

6. Mindy Grant says:

It’s my all time favorite show!!! Just wait until you get to THE episode, or I should say double episode, a VERY VERY powerful season finale to Season 6. OMG! And you have to picture millions of people watching this live at home, with commercials. My heart was racing, I was GLUED to the tv, screaming at it in some parts even! Sooooo many good episodes to come for you!! Enjoy!! :D

Mindy

I have SO many friends addicted to Grey’s and I’ve never even watched a single episode. I have too many shows on my “list”

8. I tivo it and watch it on the weekends. I love it!!

9. 1stopmom says:

I saw that Grey’s Anatomy is Netflix, you have curious now so I am going to check it out!

10. I haven’t watched it for about two years now, I started watching something else, don’t know what, but it I did love that show!

11. Sam says:

Oh yay…I LOVE Grey’s Anatomy. I just finished watching the newest episode, lol.

12. LOL too funny! I love Grey!

13. Jessica says:

Love Greys! Never miss an episode!

14. This is one series I’ve never seen either. There is only so much my DVR can do ;)

I have never watched this show. Just never had that much time for TV! Might have to check out the DVD sets sometime.

16. blueviolet says:

Season 1 sucked me in too. I have the second one on DVD but haven’t finished it. I think season 3 has some serious drama in there!

17. this was my favorite all time show when it first came out

18. I fell behind halfway through last season but I have been wanting to catch up!

I used to watch it, but it started getting boring for me.

20. Allison says:

Now that you are addicted to one of the best shows, ever.. Have you seen it’s spin-off, Private Practice? It’s another good show. Not EQUALLY as good, but still pretty entertaining! :)

21. I stopped watching it a few years ago, because hubby wanted to watch something else. now I want to watch it again.

22. I never got into this show.

I’ve never seen the show, but it sounds like you really like it! :)