Men’s Wedding Rings and Bands Tungsten Style

December 30, 2011 by
Filed under Product Reviews

I remember planning my husband and I’s wedding.  It is the day that most little girls daydream about and the day that women remember for the rest of their lives.  The fun part about getting married is the planning and picking out of each others wedding bands.  After all, these are the bands that you will more than likely wear for the rest of your married lives and a special symbol of the significance of your relationship.

When looking for my husband’s wedding band, we found that it was a bit overwhelming because of all the various choices.  For him, we wanted something that was simple, but interesting, and a ring that I know he would wear.   Men are hard to shop for in my opinion, and finding a ring or jewelry that men might wear can be challenging.  You want something that is slightly elegant, if that is in a man’s repertoire,  and yet looks nice on his hand and that he is comfortable wearing.  I found tungsten bands to be some of the more attractive men’s wedding bands out there.  They are interesting to look at, offer something that is elegant but masculine for his finger.

Men’s Tungsten Online offers a wide range of men’s wedding bands and rings.  I have found myself looking at them, and thinking about upgrading my husbands ring for our ten year anniversary or just getting him something new that he can just wear.   I love the laser etched tungsten rings, and love the slight, but not overpowering detail etched on the rings.  The prices are beyond reasonable and would be the perfect addition to his finger.

Take a look at tungsten wedding bands if you want something that fits his personality, and is elegant yet masculine.  After all, this is a day that you will remember for the rest of your life.  Your wedding rings are that special reminder of your commitment to each other.

Comments

23 Responses to “Men’s Wedding Rings and Bands Tungsten Style”
  1. My husband has not worn his wedding ring since he lost it a zillion years ago, I do have a few rings he wears when we go out and I ask him to get his bling on :-)

These look like great rings!

3. The subtle etching on the tungsten rings you showed here is really pretty!

Those look great!!

5. My husband has a tungsten band and he loves it. It’s really durable for those men who work with their hands a lot.

My husband has a tungsten band as well. It’s in perfect condition without a scratch and he’s a mechanic that has had it since our wedding day in 07!

Love these type of rings!

8. Rings are so significant and searching for the right ones are so important

9. Melissa Au says:

what great rings.

Those look like great rings!

11. The diamond fell out of Hubs ring, so if they can’t fix it, we may be ring shopping. Thanks for sharing!

We need some new rings.

My hubby needs a new ring, his is too small now. :/ Thanks for sharing!

14. Love love love tungsten. If we ever “upgrade” I would love to get hubby one of these.

15. They have some really nice choices for guys. We just went with the plain gold band at the time.

16. Lolo says:

I love the detail on the rings.

17. Diamond jewelry is a popular gift not only for weddings, but also for anniversaries, birthdays and other happy occasions. It is a fact that diamond jewelry is the most popular type of jewelry and people (especially women and girls) are very passionate about owning it.

18. Kenda says:

I hear so many guys talking about these now. Definitely the newest thing. I heard Beckham even wears one.

19. how is his ringing holding up? Want to get my husband one I think…

20. My hubby started wearing a ring my mother gave him that my father use to wear, so sweet, his very own bling!