Six Things I Love or Hate About Spring
- I Love The warmer weather and the fact that I don’t have to stuff my boys into 15 layers and coats!
- I Love the green grass and all the beautiful flowers
- I Hate Bugs. Yeah and if you want some amusement read this
- I Love all the new Spring clothes
- I Hate that my babies are getting close to being another year older *pout*
- I Love the sunshine, after a long winter stuffed indoors, it is so nice to feel sunshine on my face again
This week’s Small Talk Six are the things that I love that are green.
- Money has to be at the top of my list simply because I never seem to have enough of it. I think if I could have just enough to pay everything and have fun money left over that would be perfect!
- Green M&M’s. Ever since I was a little girl and my aunt told me they were the best, they are my favorite.
- The Grass. I don’t love to cut it but I love when it is green. It means that the weather is nice and Winter is over.
- All Green vegetables except Brussel Sprouts.
- Peeps, I love Green peeps and blue ones too!
- My couch, it is so comfy, and my favorite spot is my recliner that’s built in.
Today’s topic is the “6 places you would like to travel to if you had someone trustworthy to watch your kids and pets”
Canada (For the Whale Watching and Prince Edward Island)
This weeks Small talk Six are the Six things that make me smile.
1) When my youngest of the twins sings and dances.
2.) When they laugh with that out right belly laugh. Usually when they are tickled.
3.) When they are playing and make each other laugh.
4) When the boys are learning new things and their little tongues stick out in concentration
5) When I watch my boys sleep.
6) When we do things as a family
I decided to pick the romantic things, because there are always a ton of the unromantic and since it is Valentine’s Day, I figured I make it a nice one.
- Romantic: My now husband drove 8 hours to meet me face to face for the first time since meeting online, and he showed up at my front door on the 4th of July. We kissed under the Arch ,under the fireworks. It was the first time in my life that I got home at 6:30am, and woke my mom up to tell her I just got home lol. We’ve been married for almost 7 years and together for 13 years.
- Romantic: This won’t sound like a romantic proposal, because it wasn’t fancy, but it was to me. I showed up from work at our apartment, and walked in the door. I heard rustling and actually got scared that someone was in the apartment with me, and my dear husband, came down the hallway, dressed in a suit (which was something special in itself ), 2 dozen white and pink roses, and he knelt down and asked me to marry him. I had told him that I wanted a nice personal, low key proposal.
- Romantic: The first time I visited his home country, he took me to dinner in an old stone fort that was a restaurant high on a hill overlooking the ocean. This place had the best Creme Brulee!
- Romantic: We were in Las Vegas, and the closest we would come to actually going to Italy, and riding on a gondola was at the Venetian. We spent the next hour listening to our guide singing songs in italian.
- Romantic: Our Honeymoon. We spent 2 weeks in New Zealand. We shared our first days as husband and wife in a hotel in a bed and breakfast in wine country.
- Romantic: Hiking in the fall in West Virginia to an overlook peak. The hike was killer, we were huffing and puffing lol, but when we got to the top, there was a couple getting married with violins playing and anyone could be there. We sat on a rock and held hands, sort of renewing our wedding vows.
Every Saturday small talk six at MomDot, they will have a new list of six things, and you can post a pic, video, or list. This week is 6 songs you dance to when no one is looking.
- Def Leppard-Pour Some Sugar On Me
- C&C Music Factory-Gonna Make You Sweat
- Deana Carter-And We Danced Anyway
- Faith Hill-Hey Baby Lets Go To Vegas
- Joan Jett-I Love Rock-n-Roll
- Juice Newton-Queen Of Hearts